The Customers with Disabilities online program will give employees the tools they need to provide excellent customer service for a range of needs. As part of the WorldHost family of programs, this online course is designed to increase front-line employees' sensitivity toward people with disabilities, and to provide superior customer service skills that respect every visitor's unique needs.
- Increase your knowledge about people with disabilities.
- Assess your own feelings, misconceptions and biases when serving customers with disabilities.
- Know your role and responsibility in making customers with disabilities feel welcome and comfortable.
- Identify key elements of excellent customer service skills for customers with disabilities and communicate practical serving strategies.
- Demonstrate how to communicate effectively with customers with disabilities.
- Recognize appropriate language to use when referring to customers with disabilities.
- Understand, and be sensitive to, barriers faced by people with a disability.
- Includes video and audio training, journal
- Comprehensive list of resources and checklists provided
- Access is available 24/7 for three weeks (21 days) from date of registration
- Written assignment to apply the skills learned and receive feedback from an instructor
- Self-signing certificate upon passing final assessment
Estimated course completion
- 3 to 5 hours
- $65 (plus tax) per person
Clicking here will take you to a secure external website