Building on the communication principles presented in WorldHost Fundamentals, this online course provides service professionals with enhanced service skills required to deliver memorable quality visitor and customer experiences.
- Understand how your attitude affects your customers’ experiences
- Learn communication skills to apply in your role as a service professional
- Learn the importance of internal and external customers and how they affect customer service for your clients
- Learn various communication tools and approaches relevant to providing service
- Learn customer service best practices using technology
- Understand and apply the most appropriate tool or approach for a specific customer service situation.
- Includes video and audio training, discussion board, journal
- Comprehensive list of resources and checklists provided
- Access is available 24/7 for three weeks (21 days) from date of registration
- Self-signing certificate upon passing final assessment
Estimated course completion
- 2 to 3 hours
- $65 (plus tax) per person
Clicking here will take you to a secure external website